Saturday, May 31, 2014

I'm so excited...

And I just can't hide it! I'm about to do my first blog hop and I hope I like it!!!

It's....
Plum and June Blog Hop for new Modern Quilters 
It's going to be a doozy! There are so many blogs participating that my head is sort of spinning! I'm not on deck until July 16th, but there will be lots of cool blogs to check out starting June 4th.  If you don't follow Plum and June, you should. You'll be in on the hub of the blog hop and not miss a single day of new quilt blogs!

J

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I participated last year and found so much inspiration and more great blogs to read as a result. I look forward to your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last yea was a blast! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I read them all and do my best to reply. If you're a no-reply blogger, I can't reply no matter how nice your comment is. Don't know what a no-reply blogger is? Check out this post - http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.ca/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html