this little lovely from the Berlin Quilter, but sadly there was no tutorial. I had to put my Q-D skills to work and come up with my own measurements. I opted to make each rectangular section 3½ by 9½ with the goal of an 18 inch finished pillow.
Now that the top's done, I'm not so sure I want it to be a pillow. I don't have a suitable place for a pillow of this sort to live... but I do have a few empty spaces on the walls on my new studio. Hmmm....
While I was playing with my selvages, I came across a whack of Amy Butler selvages and decided to whip a new insert for my phone case. Himself bought me this lovely clear case for Christmas... I can fill it with whatever fabric I want (though I will admit that I've only had a couple different prints in there since Christmas).
I figured if I made a few inserts at a time, I might change it more often!
I'm linking up with WIP Wednesday @ Freshly Pieced as well as Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts.
Hope you had time for some sewing this week!