Friday, February 13, 2015

What? No Friday Finish?!

Yup... my four week streak is broken! No finish to share with you this Friday. On a happier note, there's just one more sleep until you can show off how much you ♥ Kona in my first ever link-up. Okay... I'm a little excited!

Hope you've had a chance to play around with your Kona stash and make a pretty curated bundle to share. Who knows? Your little creation might inspire another Kona lover's next project! Here's one of the piles I pulled together...
I must be dreaming of places I'd rather be than Nova Scotia on a snowy February day. That's Pacific, Lagoon, Caribbean, and Malibu. I can almost taste the blender drinks...

If you don't have a big 'ole Kona stash, no worries. You can link up solids from whatever line you ♥. Or pop over to...
Play Crafts Palette Builder

And make yourself one of these...

Careful... it's addictive! (In case you're wondering, that's Cape Breton's amazing Fortress Louisbourg National Historic Site on a sunny summer's day)

Hope to see you tomorrow!

J

P.S. Did I mention there's a prize? Hmm... what would a self-professed Kona addict give as a prize? ☺

5 comments:

  1. You had an excellent streak... four Friday finishes in a row? Awesome! I am excited about tomorrow's link up, too, and I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for tomorrow!!!! How exciting to see what everyone has chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Palette builder IS addictive! Fun stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Caribbean.....wish I was there right now :) Pretty picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Yvonne have both pointed me to Palette Builder just when I needed it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I read them all and do my best to reply. If you're a no-reply blogger, I can't reply no matter how nice your comment is. Don't know what a no-reply blogger is? Check out this post - http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.ca/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html