Thursday, May 07, 2015

ALYOF - May Goal!

Ack! I'm struggling (yet again) to decide on a May goal. I know I don't HAVE to have one every month, but I've been enjoying the kick in the pants that the goal setting has been giving me. This month, I've pledged to participate in the David Suzuki Foundation's 30x30 Challenge. If you're a quilter/blogger and you find yourself indoors a little too much, this is a great way to push yourself to get out of doors for 30 minutes a day!
Bring nature indoors
I love the daily tips on how to connect more with nature! Even though we're a week in, it's not too late to join up!

"But that's not quilting!", you say. I hear you, dear reader. I hear you. But it's commitment I've made that takes some time, so I'm going to take it easy on myself this month with my finish goal.

So here it is! By month's end, I'm going to get the binding on this little lovely. It's a baby quilt that I've been working on to cost out supplies and time. All this to figure out if it's really worth selling some of my quilts.

I'm scrambling to link up with the May Goal Setting Party...
Thank goodness they're on Pacific time! Sometimes being on the eastern edge of the continent has some advantages!

J

2 comments:

  1. I would love to hear more about cost and time and all that once you get it figured out! And I would also love to cheer you on if you think it is "too expensive" after all that, because it has been working for me here and there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am better going out and walking the dogs. I have two house plants that have miraculously stayed alive for over a year, but taking in any more might be seen as reckless, given that I have two brown thumbs. Get that vitamin D boost!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I read them all and do my best to reply. If you're a no-reply blogger, I can't reply no matter how nice your comment is. Don't know what a no-reply blogger is? Check out this post - http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.ca/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html