Monday, May 04, 2015

Meet Martime Modern Blog Hop!



You've heard me rave about my love for my (relatively) new little modern quilt guild, Maritime Modern. Now you can get to know some of its fabulous blogger members! Starting tomorrow and running until May 13th, you can hop all over the blogosphere (well, at least the Maritime Modern part of it) and see what these talented quilters are all about. Some are new quilters, some are new bloggers, some are très experienced at both. And even better, at least for me, they're good fun!

Monday, May 4 - Introductory post @ Maritime Modern Quilt Guild
Tuesday, May 5 - Jenn @ A Quarter Inch from the Edge (Hey! That's me! ☺)
Wednesday, May 6 - Adrienne @ Chezzetcook Modern Quilts
Thursday, May 7 - Tracy @ Quilting on the Dark Side
Friday, May 8 - Anja @ Anja Quilts
Saturday, May 9 - Val @ Purple Boots and Pigtails
Sunday, May 10 -  Linda @ Scrapmaster
Monday, May 11 - Jeanette @ Stamp Stitch Create
Tuesday, May 12 - Dominique @ The Running Thimble
Wednesday, May 13 - Aimee @ Candy Coated Quilts

Hope you'll hop along with us!

J

1 comment:

  1. Oh fun! :) So glad you are having such a great time with this group.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I read them all and do my best to reply. If you're a no-reply blogger, I can't reply no matter how nice your comment is. Don't know what a no-reply blogger is? Check out this post - http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.ca/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html