Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Pssst! I gotta tip for ya....

Okay... You know I'm a little obsessed with Kona, right? Hold the heckling, please. Here's the thing... have you ever gone and poked around the Robert Kaufman website? Specifically the Patterns tab? Holy smokes, people! It's treasure trove!
                            200 x 200
There are a pile of patterns from Oh Fransson's Elizabeth Hartmann... such as Fancy Fox, Hazel the Hedgehog II,  and New Wave. Granted, they're not all free, but there's good stuff there!
http://www.robertkaufman.com/quilting/quilts_patterns/new_wave_1101/#color:1

A little Carol Friedlander perhaps? Or maybe a lot?  Or a treat or two (or three) from Jaybird Quilts of Hex n' More fame?  Or perhaps you want to make that fabulous Parachute quilt recently featured on Crazy Mom Quilts? Yup, the pattern's right there... for free.
http://www.robertkaufman.com/quilting/quilts_patterns/parachute/

Or maybe you want to make a lovely Prismatic Medallion like Kitty over at The Night Quilter. Well, here you go. There's the pattern!
http://www.robertkaufman.com/quilting/quilts_patterns/prismatic_medallions/#color:1
And the best part? You don't need to sign up, create an account or any of that other crap! Just click a link and download the PDF. Score! Sometimes I wonder why I buy quilt books at all. There's enough free content on this one website to keep me busy for eons!

I'm linking up today for the first time with....
New Blogger Series
Pop on over and be inspired or find a "duh... why did I never think of that" tip! 
J

6 comments:

  1. It really is a treasure trove Jenn and I can see why you got all excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pattern section. But I often forget it's there. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome resource, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is a great tip... off to go explore now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Prismatic Medallion! Very pretty....maybe someday when I have enough Konas in my stash :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I read them all and do my best to reply. If you're a no-reply blogger, I can't reply no matter how nice your comment is. Don't know what a no-reply blogger is? Check out this post - http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.ca/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html