Way back in October 2013, I was Queen Bee for (the now long since finished) ModQImprov Canada group. I requested Improv Herringbone blocks made with Amy @ 13 Spools' tutorial. It was definitely one of those "seemed like a good idea at the time" choices. The block turned out to be challenging for less experienced quilters and more than a little fiddly. But in time, I did receive these treasures...
And then they languished in one of my cubbies. Shameful.
So my goal for ALYOF this month is to do something with them. It's pretty open-ended since I truly don't know what they're going to turn into. If all goes well and the creek don't rise, I might end the month with a finished quilt. Who knows!
I'm linking up with the Goal Setting Party for A Lovely Year of Finishes. It's not too late to jump on this bandwagon. I've found the monthly goals really motivating. There's something about making a goal public (and the lure of prizes!) to really get one going!