Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sunday Stash - Am I blue?

Hello out there, fabricaholics! It's been some time since my last Sunday Stash (all the way back in September in fact!) As boring as it sounds, I've been working from my stash and trying pretty hard not to buy any fabric. But my Candy Coated Collections are still rolling in! Here's November's offering!
I think Aimee @ Candy Coated Quilts sneaked into my studio and used my computer mouse as the inspiration for this bundle!
Okay, okay. So the inspiration wasn't my mouse. It was this little lovely... Aimee's a bit of Blue Jay fan. Not this sort of Blue Jay fan... she refrained from using the team logo!
I'm linking up with Sunday Stash with Molli Sparkles. Ah... so sparkly.

J

4 comments:

  1. It was a great collection. Love how it coordinates with your mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful mouse, I am totally crushing on it! Which means, of course, that this is another fabulously curated bundle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to the Kona personality test, I am 'celestial', which is a blue that looks closest to Malibu in these shots.
    That bird is beautiful. How could anyone prefer a sweaty, smelly sports team to that?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I read them all and do my best to reply. If you're a no-reply blogger, I can't reply no matter how nice your comment is. Don't know what a no-reply blogger is? Check out this post - http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.ca/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html