Sunday, April 05, 2015

Sunday Stash - A new level of crazy....

What is this, you say? That's not an exciting picture to kick off a blog post? Normally, I'd agree, but it's a rare day when a box this size arrives at my home filled with fabric! And it got even better once opened!
A while back, I blogged about the Mother of All Stashes, I mentioned that there was another big treat still to be seen...well, here it is! All the makings of the Skill Builder BOM for 2015, Technicolor Galaxy. Himself ordered me the complete kit (including pre-printed templates) for my birthday. All the fabric for the top and backing... even the batting! I am a lucky, lucky woman!
Alyssa of Pile O' Fabric is a woman after my own heart... everything is bagged and labeled. There's so much fabric-y goodness in this box!
So many tasty selvages in this rainbow roll - there's True Colors, Carol Friedlander, Cotton & Steel. All sorts of goodies!
But I don't have to worry about identifying each piece, Alyssa labeled each individual piece. That's dedication!
She even threw in an extra little treat...
A mini-charm pack of Cotton & Steel! Now that this box has arrived AND I've finished last year's Skill Builder - For the Love of Sewing, it's time to get going on this year's! Oh my...

I'm linking up today with the fabulous Molli Sparkles'
Molli Sparkles
Hope the Easter Bunny left a fat quarter or two with your chocolate eggs!

J

11 comments:

  1. Shut. Up. Ah-mazing. He's a keeper! Looking forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Goodness! That is a box of beauty. I am so excited to watch you create with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! That is the best present! Everything looks beautiful and I can imagine how you want to start just now! Enjoy! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much less fattening than chocolate, enjoy your Easter treats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super yummy! What a delight it must have been to crack open that box. Glad I get to watch it all unfold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...didn't realize you were getting the full kit. Way to go Himself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Himself is a smart fella....
    Clearly he knows that if momma ain't happy, ain't no one happy!
    I look forward to the slicing and dicing of this fiber-y goodness, can't wait to see it come together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Himself is a smart fella....
    Clearly he knows that if momma ain't happy, ain't no one happy!
    I look forward to the slicing and dicing of this fiber-y goodness, can't wait to see it come together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky woman you are! That's a beautiful big brown box full of awesome stuff! Can't wait to watch this one grow over the year! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, can't wait to see this from beginning to end! Lovely colours!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I read them all and do my best to reply. If you're a no-reply blogger, I can't reply no matter how nice your comment is. Don't know what a no-reply blogger is? Check out this post - http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.ca/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html